Quality policy of ELDICO SA is the absolute satisfaction of its customers’ requirements by providing high quality and efficiency products and services. Its aim is to continuously upgrade the way it performs its services while at the same time improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the quality management system.
In the context of Quality Policy, Management defines specific key quality objectives, reviewed on a regular basis and aimed at:
- The systematic control of the quality of the products and services provided to customers
- In providing products and services that exceed customer expectations
- Improving the quality and effectiveness of customer service
- The consistent management of the resulting problems and the improvement of customer satisfaction
- In co-operation with external partners that meet the high quality standards of the company
- Confirming that the company’s processes are working effectively
For the implementation of Quality Policy, the following principles apply:
- Real and effective implementation of a Quality Management System within the framework of EN ISO 9001: 2015.
- Use Time Management and Managing Mistakes and Measure Indicators
- Every employee is responsible for the quality of his work
- All employees are aware of the Company’s Quality Management System and are responsible for its implementation under the supervision and guidance of the Management.
- The company provides all the necessary resources (resources, training) to achieve the quality objectives
- All actions, which may affect quality, are planned and implemented in accordance with the established Procedures, developed on the basis of the process approach of the Quality Management System
- All control elements are analyzed and used as part of a continuous effort to improve the Quality Management System.
- The Quality Manager has the authority and organizational independence to ensure that the Quality Management System of the Company is operated and maintained in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015
For ELDICO SA